Roku is a digital media player that allows you to stream videos, music, and many other entertainment contents. You can think of Roku as a DVD player which doesn’t require a disc. Roku comes in many different forms, set-top boxes to TV sets with built-in service. With Roku, you can stream Amazon Video, Netflix, HBO Go, Spotify, and more from the comfort of your home sofa and without needing to pay for a cable package. Roku is affordable, versatile, and easy to use.
Download Spotify Premium for Roku
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that grants you the access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from various artists all over the globe. It is a sort of music library on your phone or computer, but instead of storing the data on your device, it’s an online repository, so you need an internet connection to access it. Heard a particular song just one time 10 years ago.
Spotify Premium is an awesome app for those people who want to enjoy the content without any sort of advertisements peeping in between. Spotify Premium appcosts $9.99 per month or $119.88 a year which gives you total access to everything Spotify has to offer.
Features Spotify Premium for Roku
With Spotify Premium APK on Roku, you can enjoy a plenty of amazing features, which include:
- Shuffle play
- Ad free
- Unlimited skips
- Listen offline
- Play any track
- High-quality audio
- Anytime, anywhere access
- Access to our 30 million songs
- Available in 60 countries
- Completely customizable
You can store them on up to three different devices. You can enjoy the ‘Extreme quality streams at 320kbps’ feature only on Spotify Premium app.
According to Spotify official team, they removed the app the Roku in the interest of developing a new one to improve the overall listening experience. So if you need to play Spotify songs on Roku then some additional software is required to do so.
Download Process of Spotify Premium for Roku
With the support of TuneFab Spotify music converter, one can download the music from SpotifyPremium and then convert them into some usually used formats like MP3 so that those files can be played on Roku TV. The procedure for the same is present here.
- First, download the TuneFab Spotify music converter.
- After the file for installation is completely downloaded, open it to start the installation of the music converter software on your device.
- The third step is to Start and Register to this music converter. After launching the app, you will see a triangle icon present on the top right corner. You have to click it and choose “Register”.
- Next, add music from Spotify Premium app to this music converter. To add the music to the music converter, you can choose from any of the below mentioned two options.
- Click on ‘Add Files’ on the Upper-Left corner and directly drag playlists, songs, albums, tracksandartists from Spotify premium to the converter.
- Click ‘Add Files’ at the Upper-Left corner and then copy paste the Spotify Premium APK content in the converter.
- The fifth step is to select the items to convert. After the successful addition of the songs, you can pick song by song or select all at once. After that, click on the “Add” button.
- Next step is to choose the output format.To decide the output format click on ‘”Options” then on “Advanced”. From the drop down menu select the format you want the file to be converted to.
- After that, define the folder to save the outputs to. For this, go to “Options” and then to “General” menu to define the folder to store the content that is being converted. Select any folder from the device or just move on with the Default Settings.
- The last step is to simply begin the Conversion. After you complete the configuration, then click on the “Convert” option. The converter will change your selected files in the format decided by you.
Installation Process of Spotify Premium for Roku
When the conversion of the selected files is performed, you can transfer the music from SpotifyPremium App to Roku. You can use a USB drive for it. Follow the following steps to play it on your Roku player.
- The first step is the Installation of the Roku media player channel on the Roku device.
- After that, import the Spotify Premium music to the USB from your device.
- Then, connect that drive to the Roku’s USB port.
- Now open the media player channel and choose the “Audio” option. Find the music files on the drive and select the songs you want on your Roku device. If there are folders, then select that folder. After that, click on the “Audio” option to play them.
- Finally, press the “Play” option on the Roku remote to play the songs you want from the Spotify Premium app.
That’s it. This is how you can access the Spotify Premium Music on your Roku device.